Latex waist trainers are not hard to find online. The tricky part is finding waist trainers that offer good quality without shelling out too much money. Here’s a list of cheap latex waist trainers you can compare to find the ones that best suit your unique needs.
Chart of Best Cheap Latex Waist Trainers 2017
|Snowka Latex Underbust Waist Trainer||9.6/10|
|SKA Studio Latex Sports Belt||8.8/10|
|FeelinGirl Latex Waist Trainer||9.1/10|
|LMB Waist Trainer||8.9/10|
|YIANNA Latex Sport Girdle||8.9/10|
|Slimyoga Waist Trainer Corset||9.7/10|
|Ekouaer Latex Underbust Waist Trainer||8.9/10|
|Camellias Waist Trainer Corset||9.0/10|
|Ursula Hourglass Waist Trainer||8.5/10|
What Exactly is Waist Training?
A waist trainer is a rubber, latex or spandex waist garment that constrains your waist and holds heat around your abdominal area. This garment helps increase the heat to stimulate perspiration around your midsection area. This in turn assists you burn more calories and it’s especially practical in burning specific fatty tissues.
Wearing a waist trainer helps to reduce or reshape waist measurement during your workout. Like shapewear, the waist trainers are designed to condense the stomach area while shaping it. Many people love to wear waist trainers because they instantly deliver a slimmer figure and individuals are actually creating the outcome themselves as well.
For others, they wear the waist trainers in conjunction with exercise routine. However, majority of women like to wear them every day at home or at work.
Are Waist Trainers Safe?
Generally, waist trainers are safe to use. The science behind modern waist training is much the same to sauna suits, which many athletes wear to sweat off extra pounds. The latex in waist trainers boost thermal activity which increases perspiration. Like any other fitness activity, the major safety concern is to stay well hydrated and listen to your body’s cues.
How Does a Waist Trainer Feel Like
Most waist trainers are not that uncomfortable or painful to wear. While the first day may be the most uncomfortable experience, the discomfort will eventually disappear and you get used to it. Many consumers have stated that the first three hours of wearing it is the most difficult.
However, after couple of weeks it will get easier and the longer you wear a waist trainer, the more visible results you are going to accomplish. Breaking it in is important for the waist trainer, but it’s also a chance for your body to get used to wearing it. Slow and steady is the rule of thumb for waist training.
Other women have experienced a breathing difficulty or feeling of numbness. You need to make sure that you have an appropriate size for your body. If the waist trainer is too tight, it may cause problems. And if it is too loose, you’ll not get the best benefits out of it. Given that you’re wearing the right waist trainer with correct tightness, your day-to-day routine will not be affected that much.
Additionally, if you have a sensitive skin, it’s best to wear a tank top underneath the waist trainer. Especially if you have a latex allergy.
Do Waist Trainers Actually Work?
Many celebrities are raving about waist trainers because these garments have helped them reduce inches from their waistline. Who doesn’t want to have a gorgeous hourglass figure? Moreover, it is claimed that they also help improving body posture and prevent backaches.
Waist trainers are also useful in winter season. They will create a thermal activity and keep the body warm when worn as an undergarment.
So, do they actually work? Based on numerous consumer reports, yes, waist trainers will help to shed some inches off the midsection. However, you have to keep in mind that regular exercise and a healthy diet is also needed for losing weight.
Cheap Latex Waist Trainer Reviews
The Snowka Latex Underbust Waist Trainer promises an instant hourglass figure without the expensive price tag. The durable latex is a little stretchy, but it’s still firm enough to reduce your waistline by up to 3 inches instantly. The nine steel bones provide good back support and add a more appealing shape to your body.
This fits waist measuring 23 inches to 44 inches. The three rows of hook-and-eye closure allow you to adjust the size as necessary to make you slimmer, while still allowing you to breathe and move comfortably.
You can use this waist trainer during your exercise or your daily activities. You won’t probably notice you’re wearing it because the fabric is soft, breathable, sweat absorbent, and non-irritating.
- It’s available in different attractive colors.
- The material is thick, but it feels good on the skin and is breathable.
- The steel bones prevent the waist trainer from rolling up or down and support good posture.
- It offers the best fit as long as you choose the correct size for your body.
- It shows under tight clothes.
With the right diet and exercises, the SKA Studio will help you achieve that perfect hourglass figure successfully. It has an integrated thermo control that boosts fat burning, even after you take it off. The soft cotton and Colombian natural latex ensure you stay dry while sweating during a workout.
The six steel bones offer great body support, allowing you to maintain a straight posture and ease any back pains. They also help make you look sexier by adding more shape to your waist and butt.
If you’re serious about waist training, the SKA Studio Latex Sports Belt could be a great option for you.
- The quality of the material is excellent. It feels good on the skin and doesn’t irrate it like other waist trainers.
- It fits perfectly the body, but it’s not too tight that it hurts.
- It promotes good posture, easing lower back pain.
- It seems to cover bulgy areas well and prevents belly fat from oozing out.
- It stays in place.
- It’s difficult to close.
- The smell of latex is strong, which may take a few days or weeks to disappear.
Whether you slouch a lot or need additional support to your workouts, the FeelinGirl Latex Waist Trainer could be a good choice. It’s made of quality latex that provides superior tightness and thermal action to facilitate fat burning and removal of toxins. Meanwhile, the inner soft cotton fabric ensures you stay comfortable while wearing it.
The garment has nine flexible steel bones that offer strong body support. They’re flexible enough to allow you to move freely throughout the day and make sure the garment stays in place at all times. It has three rows of hook-and-eye closure that are easy to adjust to fit your shrinking midsection.
The FeelinGirl Latex Waist Trainer is available in eleven waist sizes, ranging from XXS to 6XL, and five colors (blue, purple, pink, black, and skin).
- Generally, it seems to be comfortable to wear at a certain amount of time. You could even wear it on a hot day because it’s airy.
- It promotes good posture and decreases lower back pain.
- It fits great and gives instant waist reduction.
- It uses good quality materials.
- Like other latex waist trainers, it has that rubber smell that may take more than a month to go away.
The LMB Waist Trainer uses high-quality Colombian latex that boosts thermal activity, which leads to effective fat burning and elimination of toxins from the body. If combined with the right excercises, you’ll achieve a sexy and curvy body faster.
Thanks to its soft cotton inner layer, this waist trainer is comfortable to wear throughout the day. The firmness of the fabric and the front and back rods prevent you from slouching and make sure the garment doesn’t shift or bunch up. It also gives that push up effect that makes your breasts look bigger and rounder.
- It gives you more curves and makes your breasts look bigger.
- It’s so comfortable that you can wear it while working out.
- For people with short torso, this fits just right and covers trouble areas well.
- It looks beautiful and seems well made. The material is thick and strong, not too stretchy.
- The flexible steel bones allow freedom of movement and offer firm support.
- This looks visible underneath body-fitting shirts.
- It’s too short for people with long torso, causing excess body fat to spill at the top and bottom of the waist trainer. Make sure to measure your torso length when buying this.
The YIANNA Latex Sport Girdle effectively hides your mommy pooch to give you a glimpse of your prematernity figure every now and then. The three rows of hook-and-eye closure allow easy adjustment as you start losing weight around your midsection. Inside, nine flexible spiral bones provide firm body support and add extra compression to reduce your waistline instantly by up to three sizes.
It’s made of latex, cotton, spandex, nylon, and Lycra. It’s available in five beautiful colors: black, rose, orange, blue, and purple. This waist trainer fits women with a waist size of 22 inches to 44 inches.
- It’s snug, but it doesn’t cause any pain or discomfort. You could wear it comfortably for hours while doing your normal activities, except exercising.
- It fits short, plus size women. Make sure to buy one size bigger than your normal clothing size.
- Compared to other low-priced waist trainers, the material used for this product is thick, durable, and feels expensive.
- It corrects posture and flattens the belly area.
- It can be quite uncomfortable to workout in because it’s tight.
This waist trainer from Slimyoga is perfect for different purposes, from flattening post-pregnancy belly to using it as an accessory to your exercises. This will instantly lift your breasts, slim your waist, and enhances removal of excess fats and water weight.
It’s made of high-quality latex rubber, cotton, and spandex. It comes with nine spiral steel bones to make it stiffer and help you maintain good posture, but they’re flexible enough to allow you to bend easily. As your waist starts to shrink, simply adjust the hook-and-eye closures to maintain or increase the tightness of the waist trainer.
This fits waist measuring 24 inches to 36 inches. The available colors are nude, rose, and black.
- It’s easy to clean.
- The quality is good despite the low price. The waist trainer is nice to touch, breathable, durable, and flexible.
- It’s comfortable even though it’s snug. The inner layer is made of soft cotton, which makes it more comfortable to wear all day.
- It’s relatively easy to put on, as long as you chose the correct size.
- It might dig a bit into your chest area if you’re short.
- It might irritate the skin if you’re allergic to latex and/or spandex.
This waist trainer from Ekouaer looks amazing. It’s available in styles that will suit your unique taste, from classic black to golden leopard print. It’s natural latex in the middle, soft cotton inside, and durable nylon outside. It also comes with nine steel bones for extra back support and compression to shrink your belly area by up to 3 inches instantly.
You can wear this as an everyday shapewear, or just wear it at the gym while exercising to promote weight loss.
- It helps you sweat around the midsection, thanks to its latex material, which also keeps the garment tight and firm.
- It seems to be a great product for plus size women. It doesn’t shift, roll up, or bunch up.
- It’s comfortable. The cotton fabric inside is soft and sweat-absorbent, so it’s comfortable to wear for prolonged periods. It doesn’t cut off blood flow to your lower extremities.
- It’s easy to put on.
- The quality of the materials is good even though it’s inexpensive.
- It could be longer to take care of all visible body fat above or at the bottom of your midsection.
- It shows under clothing, so you might just want to wear it at home.
The Camellias Waist Trainer Corset has three fabric layers: natural latex (middle), cotton and spandex (inner), and nylon, spandex, and Lycra (outside). The latex lining boosts the level of thermal activity and sweating, mobilizing fat cells and impurities. The nine steel bones provide adequate support to ease back pain and give you more sexy curves. The three rows of hook-and-eye closures allow you to adjust it as you lose weight.
It looks smooth and natural under clothing enabling you to wear it all the time, anywhere. Color-coordinate and add it effortlessly into your wardrobe. Take your pick from the eight colors available: black, purple, rose, blue, yellow, skin, US flag, and orange.
- It will look smooth under tight or thin shirts. No bulging at the top, bottom, or on the sides.
- For the price, it’s great. The material is thick and non-irritating. The steel bones provide adequate support, but they’re flexible at the same time. The metal hooks are easy to adjust and seem to be sturdy.
- It’s comfortable to wear, even if you wear it for hours.
- It aids weight loss and prevents muscle fatigue due to poor posture.
- It’s not suitable for heavy exercises, but you could use it for light to moderate exercises, like walking on the treadmill or pushups.
- It might be too short if you have a long torso.
Get the hourglass figure with the Ursula Hourglass Waist Trainer. It’s made of high-quality fabric: 100% natural latex and an inner lining of 96% cotton/4% spandex, which protect your skin from latex. It has a standard height of 11 inches, but if you have a longer torso, you can pick a longer size of 13.75 inches to ensure maximum belly area coverage.
It’s a shapewear and weight loss tool combined. The natural latex traps body heat to increase perspiration and stimulate fat loss. The firm latex and four flexible steel bones (two at the back and two at the front) keeps the garment in place, reduces appetite, improves posture, and compresses your tummy and waist to give you more curves.
- It doesn’t look and feel cheap. The material is soft, breathable, and comfortable.
- It applies just the right amount of pressure to give you that perfect hourglass figure without affecting your breathing.
- It fits perfectly and keeps “everything” inside as long as you pick the correct size for your body.
- It improves and maintains good posture.
- It’s quite difficult to put on.
- It has that typical rubbery smell, which usually goes away eventually.
Waist Training Tips
- Take it slow
Remember that your body has natural cycles, don’t focus too much on measuring your inches. If you constantly measure yourself you can drive yourself insane.
- Take it easy
Introduce waist training into your regimen slowly and gradually. Easing into this tight garment will be much better if you get your body time to get used to it. In the beginning of your training, wear your waist trainer for a couple hours only. Your body accepts changes much more gracefully when it’s relaxed and given enough time.
- Be patient
Everyone’s body is different. Your progress of reshaping the body with waist training depends on many factors such as genes, flexibility of the cartilage, distance between the top of the pelvic bone to the rib cage, individual’s core density, shape and quality of the waist trainer, and the period of consistent wear.
Some people may see great the results in couple of months, others may see significant improvement after six months. Be patient with yourself and realize that non-surgical hourglass body change is a serious time commitment.
- Correct fit
Your waist training progress is in part determined by the quality and fit or your garment. Make sure you have the correct size for your body.
Do’s and Don’ts of Waist Training
Do start out gradually and work your way up. You might feel very restricted at first, so let your body get used to it first. Start out wearing it for couple of hours and then gradually increase the hours.
Do be dedicated. Use your waist trainer at least for several months. It may take time to see significant results.
Do use a garment that has the right fit!
Do exercises for your core muscles for better results. Many waist trainers are designed to be used while working out so you can lose inches faster.
Do eat a balanced diet in small portions. The great thing about waist trainers is that you feel fuller faster and you’ll naturally want to eat less.
Do listen to your body’s cues. If you can’t breath comfortably or feel uncomfortable in any other way, take your waist trainer off.
Do stay well hydrated.
Don’t keep on wearing your waist trainer if you experience sharpness of breath.
Don’t keep on wearing your waist trainer if you feel any numbness.
Don’t keep on wearing your waist trainer if it’s pinching your body.
Don’t keep on wearing your waist trainer if it causes sharp stomach pains.
These are just some of the cheap latex waist trainers that you could check out. Are you ready to try out what everyone is raving about?
Although they’re effective, they’re not complete replacements to proper diet and regular workouts. If you plan to use waist training for weight loss, ask your personal trainer to design a safe workout program specific to your fitness goals and level.