Have you been reading many bathroom scale reviews lately? It’s understandable. Choosing the right bathroom scale is important for effective weight management. A study shows that adults who weigh themselves frequently lose twice more weight than those who do it less often. To help you choose, below are most accurate bathroom scale reviews.
Chart of Most Accurate Bathroom Scales**Scroll down for individual detailed reviews on these products but you can also click the links above and below to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
It has an oversized (12 inches by 15.5 inches wide) and non-skid platform. It’s sturdy enough to accommodate people weighing up to 440 pounds or 200 kilograms, which is probably one of the highest weight capacities on the market today.
The EatSmart ESBS-05 Precision Plus is easy to use. Just step on the wide platform to turn it on, and then wait for it to display your weight in pounds or kilos on its easy-to-read 4.3-inch LCD screen, with a display weight in 0.2-pound increments.
Each purchase of the EatSmart ESBS-05 Precision Plus includes two pieces of AAA batteries, a guide, and a two-year limited warranty.
- It seems accurate. It displays the same weight no matter the number times you step on it consecutively. The measurement could differ anywhere between 0.2 and 0.4 pounds, which could be a minor issue depending on your purpose.
- The extra wide platform is a nice feature, especially for people with big feet. You don’t have to put your feet together uncomfortably.
- It’s easy to read your weight even at a distance because of its large LED screen.
- The design is simple, but it’s sleek and attractive. It’s certainly a great addition to any modern bathroom.
- It’s a lightweight (6.4 pounds) and slim bathroom scale, so it’s easy to move around and store.
- The customer service support of EatSmart is excellent. They respond fast to concerns and send a replacement if necessary.
- It takes only a minute or less to setup.
- You may have to remove the batteries to recalibrate it every time you use it.
The digital body weight scale by Etekcity boasts of high accuracy thanks to its high-precision sensors that use German technology. It has a total weight capacity of 400 pounds, with 0.2-pound graduation.
It has a thick tempered glass platform (6mm thick) that’s not only visually appealing, but it’s also exceptionally sturdy to ensure your comfort and safety. To activate, simply step on its extra large platform to get your weight calculated (pounds or kilograms) and displayed on the large backlit LCD screen.
Other features of the Etekcity bathroom scale are auto-zero function, auto-power-off, and overload and low battery indicators. Every unit comes with a one-year Etekcity warranty.
- It takes less than a minute to setup. All you need to do is to take it out of the box and place the two AAA batteries.
- Its “step-and-read” and auto-off functions make it convenient to use.
- After stepping on the platform, it calculates and displays weight fast.
- You can measure your weight even in dark environments because of its large LCD screen with a backlight.
- It’s consistent and accurate by approximately 0.1.
- The price is just right for the features it offers. This is perfect for someone who just wants a bathroom scale at an affordable price.
- It’s easy to store because of its slim and lightweight (3.9 pounds) design. This is perfect for small bathrooms.
- It shows watermarks and stains easily.
The BalanceFrom C400SV will add beauty to any modern bathroom with its simple yet stylish design. The bathroom scale is available in three colors: black, silver, and gold. You can store and move it around effortlessly because it’s compact and lightweight.
No need to tap or use your finger to turn on the scale. Simply step on it to get instant weight readings. The extra thick and large tempered glass platform can accommodate up to 400 pounds. With the help of four high-accuracy sensors (German technology), it’s able to calculate your weight accurately every time. The weight measurements are available in stone weight (st), kilograms (kg), and pounds (lbs).
Other features of the BalanceFrom C400SV are non-skid rubber feet, auto-off function, auto-calibration function, and two backlights (blue for current weight and green for last weight). This comes with a free body tape measure and a two-year BalanceFrom warranty.
- It has large display screen with backlights to make it easy for you to read your weight even at dark environments. What’s nicer is, aside from the standard blue blacklight, it also uses a green backlight when showing your previous weight reading.
- It comes with a 60-inch retractable body measuring tape. This is a welcome addition for people who are tracking their weight and all body measurements.
- It can accurately measure weight of up to 400 pounds with 0.2 +/- increments.
- This is a good choice if more than one person will use it because it can remember the previous weight.
- The company has a responsive customer service team.
- The batteries seem to die quickly, around a week.
- There were a few reports about it shattering easily.
The Ozeri ZB19 Rev sports an eye-catching retro modern design that’s available in three colors: black, white, and teal blue. It’s fitted with a 5.5-inch analog dial with an integrated blue-backlit LCD. The digital-analog display automatically shows your weight in pounds and kilograms.
It has an extra-large platform made of shockproof tempered glass with non-skid feet for the best possible stability. With its StepOn technology, all you need to do is step on the platform to activate the bathroom scale, while its GX sensors calculate weight with accuracy of up to 400 pounds in 0.2-pound increments. The built-in alarm will make sure you weigh yourself at the same time everyday.
The Ozeri ZB19 Rev bathroom scale sneeds three AAA batteries to operate. Ozeri fitted this bathroom scale with an auto-off function to prolong battery life. It has a low-battery indicator, so you’ll know when it’s time to replace them.
- It looks sleek and modern. It will go perfectly with most modern bathroom design and décor.
- It seems to be accurate and consistent.
- The large and backlit LCD screen is easy to read, even if you’re five to six feet away.
- You don’t have to assemble or program anything. Just insert the three AAA batteries, step on the platform, wait for the result within a couple of seconds, and step off.
- It’s not heavy, so you can move or carry it around effortlessly.
- A cool feature of this bathroom scale is the 24-hour reminder alarm. It beeps when it has been 24 hours since you last used the scal.e.
- It has a high weight capacity (400 pounds) and seems to be durable.
- You can’t place it in a room with high humidity. If you take steamy showers frequently, you might want to avoid placing this in your bathroom to prevent damage. One option is to use a dehumidifier to avoid this problem.
The AccuPoint 615 claims to have the “best precision system” on the market today. It uses the latest German technology to make sure it captures your correct weight every time. The heavy-duty tempered glass platform (8mm) is spacious and has a 396-pound (180 kilograms) weight capacity, showing weight in 2 ounces increments. The non-skid pads below the scale ensure your safety.
The AccuPoint 615 uses three AAA batteries, which are included in the set. There’s also a bonus eBook, “Maybe It’s Not a Willpower Thing,” which talks about how body imbalances trigger weight gain and fat storage.
- You’ll love its sleek, clean, and modern look.
- It has a large, backlit LCD screen that’s easy to read.
- It’s relatively easy to move and carry around because it’s not that heavy (4.7 pounds).
- It’s perfect for small bathrooms because it’s slim and compact (11 inches by 12.5 inches by 1 inch).
- Overall, it’s highly accurate and consistent with its measurements for each user.
- It may not switch on automatically on a consistent basis. You may have to apply different levels of pressure to switch it on.
If you don’t want to spend money on batteries, the Pelstar Health O Meter Pro Raised Dial Scale might be for you. It accurately captures your weight (kilograms and pounds) and displays the result on its extra large analog dial, with weight increments of 1 pound (1 kilogram). This medical-grade bathroom scale is constructed using heavy-duty steel and features a non-skid base.
Do you have big feet? The Pelstar Health O Meter Pro Raised Dial Scale has a raised dial to give way to a larger platform, which measures 11 ½ inches (width) by 13 inches (diameter). It has a 400-pound maximum weight capacity (180 kilograms). The scale itself weighs a total of 22 pounds.
This bathroom scale comes with a one-year Pelstar limited warranty.
- It gives accurate and consistent weight measurements. (A good way to test its accuracy is to compare its measurements to the measurements of medical scales.)
- It’s perfect for people with big feet because the platform offers a lot of room.
- No need to recalibrate it manually after every use because the dial generally returns to exactly zero.
- It will save you money in the future because it doesn’t run on batteries.
- Since it’s not digital and doesn’t have a backlight, it’s a bit more difficult to read weight measurements.
- It’s relatively larger than other bathroom scales. It measures 12 inches by 18 ½ inches.
- It costs more than a hundred dollars.
This bathroom scale by 26 us 4 is fitted with four sensors that work together to make sure it gives precise readings, with a 0.2-pound increment. Its large tempered glass platform can support up to 400 pounds of weight. It has a non-skid, scratchproof base to protect your bathroom floor from damage.
It’s easy to setup and use. Just install the two lithium metal batteries (included), and then step on it to get your weight measured. It will automatically calibrate and turn off itself after you’re done.
This comes with a five-year warranty.
- It seems to be accurate. Just make sure to place it on an even and hard surface.
- The overall look is simple, but it’s still attractive and elegant. It will complement any modern bathroom. It looks more expensive that it really is.
- It doesn’t take much space. It measures 11.8 inches by 11.8 inches by 0.8 inch.
- The LCD screen and numbers are large, so it’s very easy to read your weight measurement.
- It has a five-year warranty. Most bathroom scales on the market today only have one to two years warranty.
- You won’t have problems with its initial calibration because directions are available. If you still need help, Pelstar offers telephone support and a website.
- It shows dirt and smudges more easily.
- There could be some instances where you have to step on it several times for it to show the right number.
- You may need to replace its batteries more often.
When it comes to accuracy, nothing beats medical-grade weighing scales, so make sure you set realistic expectations. Luckily, there are home bathroom scales that offer precise measurements if you only look hard enough. You could use these reviews as a starting point of your search.